Friday, March 27, 2009

by the end .. its NON-SENSE ! :))

Another school year will end this coming march 21, 2009, that will be our last day. Its a FACT that time was running too fast. I can't believe i'll be turning 2nd year college after i think 3 months. Anyways, I don't really have much to say here in this blog. Its just really NON-SENSE, and I'm just so BORED, and can't do anything but to force my self to do this BLOG. LOL ! :D

This past 2 weeks was so so HAGGARD. I mean there's a lot of SCHOOL WORKS that we had to do. And with our last week, the FINALS week, that's our last thing to be over with it. But as an ENGINEERING student, whoa ! There's still more we have to take it over, our GRADES. oh yeah ! it sucks ! hahahaha .. I don't know, but its TRUE, it really sucks. Especially when our professors say those words that we don't want to hear. Which we FAILED. urgH ! you'll defenitely CRY when its not worthy.

Oh well, i know its not that interesting to know. Just sharing it. LOL !

So probably, i'll end this right now.

Its better if I just SHUT UP. *laugh*

P.S. - This was actually requested by my cousin, NICOLE ANDREA MATHEUS. She said to me to update my BLOG, because she didn't have anything to put a comment on. hahaha .. ayt siz? =)) (ok. honestly my nose bleeds. so i'll end this for real. ahaha!)

No comments: