Sunday, November 9, 2008

so excited !!!

Photobucket
^

/
\
|
NICOLE ANDREA ! ü
Its november !! so excited for next month .. probably someone will go home here at the philippines .. janjararan !! its NICOLE ANDREA !! ahahaha .. actually their family .. ehehe .. this is a special blog for her .. I know she will read this, and for sure she will leave a comment to me .. ahahaha .. its not new anymore, as always she do that .. haha .. PEACE couz ! you know that I'm just excited for your engrandeng pagbabalik .. ahaha .. LOVE YOU cezs ! :p

Well, going back to what i'm saying a while agO .. I think this coming december is the so called "exciting december" ever and ever ! ahaha .. for sure it is .. aLot of things were so excited for .. like bond together and go to mall for maybe, window shopping?, ahaha .. i really dont know .. but we have aLot of plans for december .. and were really excited for it !!!

Honestly, were doing a countdown until DECEMBER 02, 2008 .. Cant wait till that day come pipz !! rawr ! am'i craving?! ahaha .. yeah, I think i'am .. cause its been 1 year and 5 months since the last time we saw each other .. and really MISSING the things were doing together .. especially the "kalokohan", "inizan", "asaran" .. amp ! XD

When december 02 comes .. aww ! will party in the house .. ahahaha .. Not the party as it is, I mean a party like "kwantuhan", "tawanan", "kulitan" .. that's fun for sure ! weeeee ..

So I will just update you for it ..
Till my next BLOG pipz ! ..

mwahH !!

.. and this has been me ü ..

-ac-

No comments: