Sunday, October 5, 2008

FINALS !

waaa .. finals is coming .. tomorrow is the DAY ! .. it seems too fast for it .. well, i guess days and time are really fast .. but still I cant believe that our 1st semester will END after 1 week of our finals .. FINALS is quite scaring, I don't felt this feeling beFore .. maybe because it was my first time, and still adjusting from HIGH SCHOOL LIFE to COLLEGE LIFE ! Really hard, but this is life full of changes everyday, every year, every decades .. sigh ! ..

Something is really bothering me for FINALS .. But I dont know what is it, still looking for that thing, cause I can't figure it out ! ..

eveN I feel this things right now .. I now there's someone who is guiding me, and will help me to fullfil this feeling of being scared and confused o_0?!

I go to church and ask for heLp to GOD .. I know he is the onLy one who can help me right now with this kind of situation i'm facing .. asking for his BLESS for our FINALS ..

THANK GOD ! cause he's really answering my prayers .. I know he's guiding me and he will guide me at our FINALS .. :D

still scared and nervous BUT ! not that much like what I felt yesterday :)

well, I guess we really need to be strong and dont loose hope ..

cause GOD will help and guide us all through out ..

No comments: