Saturday, October 4, 2008

JUNE. 07, 2008

June 7, 2008 a very special day in my liFe..which i ceLebrate my onCe a yEar my BIRTHDAY..at exacT 9:15 i wake up in the morning..and i remember birthday q na pLa..as i start my day alam q birthday q..but it seems like an ordinary day for me..nde q alam bket gnun nararamdaman q..but there’s a lot of reason na naiicp q why i feel that way..one is maybe causE wala aqo’ng handa or maybe cause wla mga friends q..but i really dont know the reason why..last birthday q andaming naging last..but this time andame namang first..its like u can say "MY TWO YEARS BIRTHDAY WITH FIRST AND LAST !" .. ehehe..wOw !

As the day going to be night..i know my birthday will end..but as the time was running hindi q pa din feel na birthday q..even there are people and friends who was greeting me a happy birthday..t already expect that my birthday will just be an ordinary day for everybody especially for me..i dont know but that’s the way i feel..para bang wLa aqo’ng dapat i-celebrate sa araw n toh..

But honestly i miss celebrating my birthday like beFore..un bang merong handa..then waiting for my friends and cousins..kwentuhan habang hinihintay ung pagkain..the iF the foOd is ready..mag-aAsaran na kme..saying to eacH other na "MAUNA KA NA ! ALAM NMAN NMEN KNINA KA PA GUTOM..KANINA MO PA INIINTAY UNG PAGKAIN !" .. mga dialouge na di q makakalimutan everytime i celebrate my birthday..

Haiz..nakakamizs..and one more thing i really miss is celebrating my birthday with my cousin nica and tom..kaya lng wla so nica..malayo dito kun nasan kame ni tom..haLa ! mag drama daw ba aq..peO to tell you honestLy..totoo lahat ng mga yan..NO JOKES..i miss this guyzZ who’s always willing to celebrate my birthday together with me..who’s ready to laugh and makes me happy everytime..but i guess there comes a time na nde kme makapag celebrate ng birthday q ng mag-kakasama..but still hoping makapag celebrate ule with them..

Maybe one thing na papasok sa isip mo pag nalaman na birthday is a giFt..more on materiaL things or simply as the money..well as i expect no gifts receive..ehehe..i dont expect to much of it guyzZ..ur greetings is already fine.. happy na aq dun..kze you remember my birthday..

Pero may natangGap aqo’ng gift..a very speciaL gift to a very special person in my life..na first time q mg celebrate ng birthday na kilala q xa..know what is this gift?..well a call from a person..this special person that i was saying is si kriss..yez si mumu..at exactly 11:19 am nag ring ung fone q..i saw her name..akala q its only a miss call from her..i was waiting na i-reject nya ung tawag nya..peO nde tlaga..then i decided to go to my room and answer it..then we talk..i was so shocked ! surprise from her..although nde un gift..i still consider it as a very memorable gift that i received from all my birthdays..and i will TREASURE this FOREVER..THANK YOU MUMU !

Ang happy ng birthday q nun tumawag xa..i enjOy talking to her..and pag naaalala q un bigla nalng aq mag smile..and saying to my seLf that i’m lucky having a friend like her..that’s why i’m happy..

Well i guess that is

VERY MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY

in my life that i will
truly treasure to my heart and mind forever..

THANK YOU GUYZZ ! ! !

Honestly i wanted to cry while i’m writting this..
cause while i’m writting this i just realized i’m so blessed
GOD gave me a friends who can always remember my birthday..

I LOVE YOU GUYZZ ! MWAHH !
-=ac=-

No comments: